Terms and Conditions
- While you share your message with your fellow classmates, please be aware that the information you posted onto the Alumni Directory will be visible to all internet users. Never share your personal particulars online. It is important to adhere to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance to protect your privacy.
- Alumni Directory users are expected to use this platform with courtesy, respect and integrity. All communication should be conducted in an ethical and responsible manner. Users must not use the Alumni Directory for any illegal, commercial or unauthorized purpose.
- Considering the real-time nature of this Alumni Directory, we do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message posted, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
- The messages shared in this Alumni Directory solely express the views of the author. Any user who feels a posted message objectionable is encouraged to report to us immediately by email. We reserve the rights, without the user's prior consent, to inspect, monitor or remove any objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
- Users of the Alumni Directory must not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. The users must also observe the Copyright Ordinance and must not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by the users.
- On using Alumni Directory, users must observe the Policy on Use of IT Services and Facilities and Intellectual Property Policy and Related Matters stipulated by the University.