- This e-newsletter is normally published on bi-weekly basis. If your alumni friends fail to receive it, please invite them to update their e-mail addresses HERE and we would include them in our mailing list. Thank you.
- The University is not responsible for the quality of services and products advertised or provided by external parties.
- For enquiries about job opportunities, please contact the company direct. Alumni Relations Office of CityU has no responsibility or liability for the matter concerned.
- If you wish to subscribe / unsubscribe any direct marketing communications / materials from the University, please visit the University's Administrative Information Management System (AIMS) under Personal Information page.
- Copyright reserved by Alumni Relations Office. If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please click HERE.